From your laptop / computer open the Kinderpedia page, log in with your manager account and follow the steps below:
1) Click on Management> Staff Management.
2) To create a new role, click on click on "+Add Role".
3) In the window that appeared, enter the role name (in the example in the picture we will add the function of "Nurse") and select if the role is based on the type of user "Manager" or "Teacher" and click on "Save ".
If you select "Manager", the people to whom you will assign this role will not be able to be associated with groups as you can do for teachers and they will be listed in "Management"> "Staff Management"> "Staff Members".
If you select "Teacher", the staff to whom you will assign this role will be able to be associated with groups and will be listed in "Management"> "Staff Management"> "Teachers".
4) After you have added the new role, a new column will be created with the name of the role at the top.
5) After the role has been created, you must configure the modules access level for the role. To do this, just check the boxes in the added role column. On the left you will see a list of modules in Kinderpedia and if you check the box in the same row with the name of a module, the designated person with the new role will have access to that module.